Wednesday 18 April 2007

hmmm?

I feel before i go any further, in any direction this project will take me, i must first talk a little about identity and the area of it that i am looking at, at this moment in time. For me at the moment i seem to be looking at personal identity rather than social or political. It interests me more just now, simple as that.

When we talk of personal identity, we are talking about what makes us who we are and the problems we have with this. Who am i? Why am i here? Our need to know what our purpose is. It's this need to confirm who we are , to feel connected to something. What would we be without some sort of identity, something to make us feel alive? I think im talking rubbish because im still trying to figure this all out in my head??? Well here is one of the websites ive looked at trying to figure this jumble in my head and get some answers....

personal identity

No comments: